25.3634, Calls: General Linguistics/ Topics in Linguistics (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 17 17:48:05 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3634. Wed Sep 17 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3634, Calls: General Linguistics/ Topics in Linguistics (Jrnl)

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:48:00
From: Stefan Benus [sbenus at ukf.sk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3634.html&submissionid=35959097&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Topics in Linguistics

Call Deadline: 15-Oct-2014

After a successful launch of our cooperation with De Gruyter and the
acceptance of our journal into the Scopus database (the June issue has not
been entered into Scopus yet but should be soon we are told), we are working
on the next issue planned for December.

We invite original unpublished high-quality research papers within the scope
of the journal available at http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/topling

The final deadline for the submission of papers for this issue is October
15th. However, to facilitate a smooth reviewing and editorial process, we ask
you to let us know if you intend to submit a paper by sending us the
title and a short abstract by September 25th. We also encourage early
submissions of the full manuscripts. This helps us to plan for reviewers and
expedite subsequent management of your submissions.

Please, use the link below to inform us about your intention to submit a paper
(author info + abstract) as well as for submitting the full manuscript:
http://www.kaa.ff.ukf.sk/en/2012-01-19-16-21-04/topics-in-linguistics/send-you
r-paper

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/