26.1814, Support: What Does LINGUIST List Mean to You?

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 6 03:14:12 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1814. Sun Apr 05 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1814, Support: What Does LINGUIST List Mean to You?

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 23:10:07
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Support: What Does LINGUIST List Mean to You?

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers, Supporters, and Friends,

Thank you to all of you who have come out to support for LINGUIST List! These past few days have been great for Fund Drive 2015, thanks to generous people like you! We are happy to be so close to the $25,000 mark, but still have a ways to go before we need our goal of $79,000, which we need to keep LINGUIST List running for another year.

We are so grateful for those who have already donated, and ask those who haven’t yet to show their support in any amount that they can.

We would like to share with you a few of the comments that we’ve received during Fund Drive 2015 that show just how much LINGUIST List means to some of our subscribers:

- I owe my career (i.e. a number of jobs) to LINGUIST List. Forever grateful! (Ghent University)
- Thanks for your precious work! (Leiden University Centre for Linguistics)
- You are all awesome - thanks so much for your hard work! (Stockholm University)
- Congratulations on this anniversary! (Afrikanska språk at Göteborg University)
- Keep up the great work! (University of Utah)
- I heart LINGUIST List! Thank you for all that you do. (UCONN)
- Good luck with the Fund Drive! (University of Saskatchewan)
- We appreciate LINGUIST List!! (University of Washington)
- Thanks for all you do, LINGUIST Listies! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Keep up the brilliant work. (Australian National University)
- Thank you for the hard work! (University of Wyoming)
- Go linguists! (University of Hawai'i at Mānoa)

These are just a few of comments we’ve received, and we thank you all not only for your donations, but for your kind words!

As you can see, LINGUIST List is important to so many. What does LINGUIST List mean to you?

Please consider making a donation to make another year of the LINGUIST List operation possible.

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team