26.1969, Donate to Win a Subscription to Anthropological Linguistics from University of Nebraska Press!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 13 22:04:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1969. Mon Apr 13 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:03:56
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

Today we’ll be giving away two subscriptions to the journal Anthropological
Linguistics donated by University of Nebraska Press! You can read about the
journal here:

http://goo.gl/shD9Z7

A subscription normally carries a monetary value of $58 USD (US residents) or
even $82 USD (non-US residents). However, a year’s subscription could be yours
for as little as a $35 USD donation. Make your donation by midnight tomorrow
(April 14, 11:59 p.m. EST), and you could be today’s winners!

Donate here:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Please spread the word about our Fund Drive by liking, sharing or retweeting
on social media, as well as telling others in your department and your local
linguistic community.  LINGUIST List is a community-funded service, and we
appreciate all of your support.

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew