26.5677, Qs: Online questionnaire on Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 29 18:04:04 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5677. Tue Dec 29 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5677, Qs: Online questionnaire on Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian

                LINGUIST List has 25th birthday!

                 Thank you all for your support!

            2015 end of year and holiday season fund drive:

      Thank you for your continuous support of The LINGUIST List!
               We wish you all a Happy New Year 2016!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>