26.479, Confs: General Linguistics/Canada

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 23 21:29:30 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-479. Fri Jan 23 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.479, Confs: General Linguistics/Canada

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:29:17
From: Keir Moulton [kmoulton at sfu.ca]
Subject: West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics

West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics
Short Title: WCCFL 33

Date: 27-Mar-2015 - 29-Mar-2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Contact: Keir Moulton
Contact Email: wccflsfu at gmail.com
Meeting URL: https://sites.google.com/site/wccflsfu/

The Department of Linguistics at Simon Fraser University is pleased to announce the 33rd West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL 33) to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, March 27-29, 2015. The conference will provide a forum for the presentation of talks and posters of the highest quality in theoretical and formal linguistics.

Invited Speakers:

Heather Goad, McGill University
Kyle Johnson, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Matt Wagers, University of California, Santa Cruz

Program:

We are pleased to announce the program for the 33rd West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics. The conference will take place at Simon Fraser University, March 27-29, 2015, in Vancouver, Canada.

To see the program for WCCFL 33, please visit our website at:
https://sites.google.com/site/wccflsfu/

Information on accommodations and registration can also be found at our website:
https://sites.google.com/site/wccflsfu/

We hope to see you in Vancouver this March.

WCCFL 33 Organizing Committee
(wccflsfu at gmail.com)

          http://multitree.org/