26.1532, Donate Today and Win a Subscription of ''Language Dynamics and Change'' from Brill!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 20 20:29:20 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1532. Fri Mar 20 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:28:50
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

For our final prize this week, we’re excited to announce our latest Fund Drive
Drawing, generously donated to us by Brill: if you donate before 11:59 p.m.
(EST) tomorrow (March 21st), three of you could be the lucky winners of a
year’s subscription to the journal Language Dynamics and Change!

http://goo.gl/RqkEfA

This exciting publication, which is normally $95, could be yours for as little
as a $50 donation! But remember, you have to donate today to be eligible! You
can do so by following the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Stay tuned for many more Fund Drive raffles to come. Thanks and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew