27.3283, FYI: Free Old French Books

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 15 19:56:21 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3283. Mon Aug 15 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3283, FYI: Free Old French Books

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:56:06
From: Margaret Winters [mewinters at wayne.edu]
Subject: Free Old French Books

I have a small group (about a dozen) of editions of Old French poetry and
prose (20th century editions of 12-15th century works) which I am happy to
donate to a library or to an individual.  I am also happy to pay the cost of
mailing the books. I'd like to see them in use and they are no longer part of
my research program.

If you are interested please contact me directly via email.

Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics

                       Fund Drive 2016

          http://multitree.org/