27.2681, Calls: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition / English across the Fracture Lines: the Contribution and Relevance of English to Security, Safety and Stability in the World (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 21 14:39:56 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-2681. Tue Jun 21 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.2681, Calls: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition / English across the Fracture Lines: the Contribution and Relevance of English to Security, Safety and Stability in the World (Jrnl)

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté, Sara Couture)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:39:50
From: Elizabeth Erling [elizabeth.erling at open.ac.uk]

Full Title: English across the Fracture Lines: the Contribution and Relevance of English to Security, Safety and Stability in the World

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition