28.2203, Calls: General Linguistics / Cuadernos de Lingüística de El Colegio de México (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon May 15 14:51:49 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-2203. Mon May 15 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.2203, Calls: General Linguistics / Cuadernos de Lingüística de El Colegio de México (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:51:38
From: Rafael Herrera [cuadernosdelinguistica at colmex.mx]

Full Title: Cuadernos de Lingüística de El Colegio de México

Call Deadline: 30-Sep-2017

Cuadernos de Lingüística de El Colegio de México is an open-access electronic
peer-reviewed journal, published twice yearly. Its aim is to disseminate
current linguistic research about any language and from different theoretical
approaches. We thus seek for the papers published to advance our understanding
of natural languages, either from a theoretical or from a purely descriptive
point of view.

We extend an invitation to the academic community to submit original research
articles, research notes and book reviews on any topic in general linguistics
(phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics) from
synchronic, diachronic or sociolinguistic perspectives. Although we do not
have any restrictions on the languages under study, we encourage submissions
focused on under-represented languages.

Submissions may be written in Spanish or in English. All research articles and
research notes are subjected to a strict double-blind peer review process. All
contents of the journal are non-commercial, free of charge for authors and
readers alike. This journal is sponsored by public funding administered by El
Colegio de México, A.C.

The closing date for our next volume (vol. 5, 2018) is September 30th, 2017.
For further information concerning the journal's guidelines, please refer to
our website (http://cuadernoslinguistica.colmex.mx/).

          http://multitree.org/