28.4242, Calls: Gen Ling/Argentina

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 16 15:38:22 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4242. Mon Oct 16 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4242, Calls: Gen Ling/Argentina

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:38:13
From: Ricardo Casañ [Ricardo.casan at hotmail.com]
Subject: V Congreso Internacional de Literatura, Lengua y Traducción

Full Title: V Congreso Internacional de Literatura, Lengua y Traducción
Short Title: LILETRAD

Date: 04-Jul-2018 - 06-Jul-2018
Location: San Luis, Argentina
Contact Person: Carmen Castro
Meeting Email: aliletrad at gmail.com
Web Site: https://congresoliletrad.wordpress.com/?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=7c212ac8833d426f9052c4678723f614&uid=1339928904&nid=244+27

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     French (fra)
                     German (deu)
                     Italian (ita)
                     Portuguese (por)
                     Russian (rus)
                     Spanish (spa)

Call Deadline: 15-Mar-2018

Meeting Description:

Languages and Literatures, Nationalisms and Identities

At our V International Congress liLETRAd, to be held on 4, 5 and 6 July 2018
at the Catholic University of Cuyo (San Luis, Argentina, C / Felipe Velázquez,
No. 471, CP: 5700), we want to discover the adventure that brings us in
America this new company of Literature, Language and Translation in several
languages: Spanish, German, French, English, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic,
Chinese and other languages. We anticipate that a Gala Dinner will be held on
July 6 at the same host university.

This congress is organized by the International liLETRAd Association, promoted
by the Research Group HUM-978 of the University of Seville and by the
Vice-Rectorate of the Catholic University of Cuyo. We will set out previously
from many remote places to participate in a meeting-point in Buenos Aires (1st
and 2nd of July 2018, Plaza de los Españoles, at 10:00 AM). We will walk
through its elegant streets in the district of Puerto Madero, we will dance
Tango in the quarter of Boca and we will taste the best Creole flavors.

Obtain your registration form in the following link and send it to the email
aliletrad at gmail.com before March 15, 2018. The discount for speakers and
assistants ends on February 28, 2018.

Committee of Organization liLETRAd

Call for Papers:

your registration form in the following link, please send it to the email
aliletrad at gmail.com before March 15, 2018. The discount for speakers and
assistants ends on February 28, 2018.

Abstracts should be written in any of the official languages of the event
(Spanish, English, German, French, Italian). Their extension should range
between 200 and 400 words, and the final presentation would not exceed 20
minutes. The title of  this congress is ''Lenguas y Literaturas, Nacionalismos
e Identidades'' / ''Languages and Literatures, Nationalisms and Identities'',
thus proposals should be addressed to this topic through original research
based on studies of literature, language and/or translation.  Proposals should
be sent in a MS Word File to the email aliletrad at gmail.com before March 15,
2018. The acceptance of proposals will be notified before the end of May.
Further information is available at https://congresoliletrad.wordpress.com/

          http://multitree.org/