29.1576, Qs: Looking for survey participants

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 12 21:31:19 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1576. Thu Apr 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1576, Qs: Looking for survey participants

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:31:13
From: Hannah Lowery [hannahlowery at email.arizona.edu]
Subject: Looking for survey participants

Hello! My name is Hannah Lowery and I am an undergraduate student in the
Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Arizona performing
research on perceptions of slurs and stereotypes by speakers of English,
speakers of Spanish, and bilinguals. Would you consider taking ten minutes of
your time to fill out this survey for me? Thank you for your time and
assistance!

https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0j3IBUwvtjW18iN

An Institutional Review Board responsible for human subjects research at The
University of Arizona reviewed this research project and found it to be
acceptable, according to applicable state and federal regulations and
University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants
in research.

                     Pragmatics
                     Sociolinguistics

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: