29.1577, Qs: Values, Rewards, and Job Satisfaction in ESL/EFL

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 12 21:31:42 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1577. Thu Apr 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1577, Qs: Values, Rewards, and Job Satisfaction in ESL/EFL

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:31:35
From: Kelly Schroeder [kas at fpu.edu]
Subject: Values, Rewards, and Job Satisfaction in ESL/EFL

Dear ESL or EFL teacher,

We are a group of doctoral students at Anaheim University’s Graduate School of
Education. We are currently researching various factors related to teaching
English as a second or foreign language for our doctoral degrees.

We are conducting a research study entitled, “Values, Rewards, and Job
Satisfaction in ESL/EFL: A Replication.”

The purpose of this survey is to identify some of the factors that influence,
motivate, and empower English language teachers in EFL and ESL settings. The
questionnaire concerns both job satisfaction and career satisfaction.

At the present time, we are asking that this survey be completed only by
individuals who are currently teaching English. You are eligible to
participate if you are currently providing direct instruction to learners of
English as a second or foreign language, either full or part time, at any
institution or in any language program.

This survey is completely anonymous and confidential and your participation is
voluntary.  The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete.

The online survey is available at the link below

https://goo.gl/forms/XFcKfVSCq1whAIHQ2

Your input to our research would be really valuable and appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in participating.

Sincerely,
Kelly Schroeder, Researcher
Institution: Fresno Pacific University

Bradford Lee, Contact Researcher
Institution: Fukui University of Technology
Address: 3-6-1 Gakuen, Fukui (Office: T-41)
TEL: 0776-29-2789
b.lee.tesol at gmail.com

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: