29.3184, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Indonesia

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 15 21:01:00 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3184. Wed Aug 15 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3184, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Indonesia

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 17:00:22
From: Kenje Gunda [info at gentefl.org]
Subject: 4th GEN TEFL International Conference

Full Title: 4th GEN TEFL International Conference
Short Title: GEN TEFL 2019

Date: 18-May-2019 - 19-May-2019
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Contact Person: Kenje Gunda
Meeting Email: info at gentefl.org
Web Site: http://www.gentefl.org/gen-tefl-2018-registration.html

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 30-Dec-2018

Meeting Description:

We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new
technological solution to face TEFL. With your participation in this
conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English
language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices
but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the
long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.

Call for Papers:

We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new
technological solution to face TEFL. With your participation in this
conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English
language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices
but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the
long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.

Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice based papers) -
20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 30 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Virtual Presentation – 20 minutes

Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words. Please clearly summarise
important findings of the paper, and include objectives, methods and major
results. Please add two to three keywords.
- Submit also a bio-statement of about 100 words. Include full name and
affiliation.
- Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
- All proposals shall undergo double-blind review by the GEN TEFL Panel of
Reviewers.
- Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for
presentation.
- Submit your abstracts to: abstracts at gentefl.org
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for the GEN TEFL Journal Vol. 3
No. 1 publication.

Important Dates:

Deadline for abstract submission: 30 December 2018
Early bird Registration: until 30 January 2019
Regular Registration:  1 February 2019 – 30 April 2019
Conference Date: 18  May 2019
Excursion Trip: 19 May 2019 (Check Tour Packages)
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2019

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: