29.2558, Qs: Looking for historical linguist volunteers (IE)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jun 16 16:51:58 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2558. Sat Jun 16 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2558, Qs: Looking for historical linguist volunteers (IE)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:51:39
From: Peter Racz [peter.racz at bristol.ac.uk]

We are looking for historical linguists to help check our non-expert cognate
judgements. We have cognate classes for ten basic kin terms in ~50
Indo-European languages. If you have the expertise and fifteen minutes to
spare, we would be very grateful if you could get in touch with us at the
email address below.

Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics

Language Family(ies): Indo-European

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page:

          http://multitree.org/