30.1550, Jobs: English; Catalan; Spanish; General Linguistics; TESOL: Instructor, Open University of Catalonia

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 8 18:57:13 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1550. Mon Apr 08 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1550, Jobs: English; Catalan; Spanish; General Linguistics; TESOL: Instructor, Open University of Catalonia

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>