30.2544, FYI: The 15th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 24 23:07:15 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2544. Mon Jun 24 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2544, FYI: The 15th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:06:07
From: Hakuho Foundation [mail at hakuhofoundation-ip.jp]
Subject: The 15th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship

Hakuho Foundation is now accepting applications for the 15th Hakuho Japanese
Research Fellowship.

The Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese
language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese
culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
In providing residential research opportunities, the Fellowship aims to
further strengthen the base of international research into Japan and to deepen
the understanding of Japan.

1. Fellowship period:
Long-term (12 months): September 1, 2020 - August 31, 2021
Short-term (6 months): September 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021 (Round 1), or
Short-term (6 months): March 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021 (Round 2)

2. Schedule:
Application period: June 3 - October 31, 2019
Notification: late March 2020

Applications will be accepted online beginning with the 15th Fellowship.
For further details, please visit our website or contact us at the address
below.

Application Guide/ Online Application Form:
https://www.hakuhofoundation.or.jp/en/program/

Activity Report [Yokogao]
- providing an introduction to the research and daily life of our Fellows
https://www.hakuhofoundation.or.jp/yokogao/

We welcome the posting of this message to relevant research related mailing
lists, web sites, etc.

Thank you for your support of the Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship. We look
forward to your application.

                     Ling & Literature
                     Sociolinguistics