30.1840, Rising Stars: Meet Tyler Kibbey!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 1 02:27:59 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1840. Tue Apr 30 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1840, Rising Stars: Meet Tyler Kibbey!

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: