31.1429, Books: Statistical Significance Testing for Natural Language Processing: Dror, Peled-Cohen, Shlomov, reichart

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 23 02:06:08 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1429. Wed Apr 22 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1429, Books: Statistical Significance Testing for Natural Language Processing: Dror, Peled-Cohen, Shlomov, reichart

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 22:03:48
From: Brent Beckley [beckley at morganclaypool.com]

Title: Statistical Significance Testing for Natural Language Processing
Series Title: Human Language Technologies

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers
	   http://www.morganclaypool.com

Book URL: https://www.morganclaypoolpublishers.com/catalog_Orig/product_info.php?products_id=1528http://