31.1173, Jobs: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics: Researcher, Verilogue

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 27 05:09:39 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1173. Fri Mar 27 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1173, Jobs: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics: Researcher, Verilogue

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 01:08:43
From: Tiffany Ford [tiffany.ford at verilogue.com]
Subject: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics: Researcher, Verilogue, United Kingdom

University or Organization: Verilogue
Department: Research
Job Location: Any - Remote, United Kingdom (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.verilogue.com
Job Title: Linguistic Consultant - UK Native
Job Rank: Researcher

Specialty Areas: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics

Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:

As a research consultant, we will look to you to:

- Analyze conversations between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Synthesize linguistic patterns into coherent and meaningful insights for
client marketing research teams.
- Manage project logistics to ensure that the work meets our clients’ goals
and is delivered on time
- Share research findings with internal and client audiences through written
reports (PowerPoint) and in-person presentations.

In addition to being intensely curious about language, we also expect our
researchers to have:

- Polished writing and presentation skills.
- A strong sense of initiative, independence, and ingenuity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- An innate sense of organization and an aptitude for project management
- A strong interest in understanding and addressing complex research
questions.
- A commitment to promised deadlines.
- An interest in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be UK native.

Email Address for Applications: tiffany.ford at verilogue.com
Contact Information:
	HR Generalist Tiffany Ford