31.1563, Disc: Language Program Direction Research

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat May 9 20:52:51 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1563. Sat May 09 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1563, Disc: Language Program Direction Research

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Yiwen Zhang <yiwen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 16:52:26
From: Margherita Berti [berti at email.arizona.edu]
Subject: Language Program Direction Research

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to participate in a research study about the current state of
language program direction in collegiate institutions in the United States.
You are invited to participate because you are at least 18 years old.

We are hoping to collect a wide variety of perspectives and experiences. The
collected information will provide an updated understanding of the current
state of the position which can be used as a base for developing resources
that can support these professionals in completing their tasks.

It is estimated that this survey will take 15 minutes to complete. You can
resume the survey where you left off as long as you use the same browser. Your
participation in this research study is voluntary and you do not have to
participate.

Please click here https://bit.ly/2yEPyc8 to learn more and to participate, if
you choose to do so, after having had a chance to read the informed consent
and ask any questions you may have.

We understand that these are strange and unchartered times to which the
majority of you had to adapt and respond quickly. We are very thankful for you
taking the time to respond to this survey. Stay well.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,

Margherita Berti (berti at email.arizona.edu)
Beatrice Dupuy (bdupuy at email.arizona.edu)

This research has been approved by an Institutional Review Board at The
University of Arizona

                     General Linguistics
                     Language Acquisition