31.1801, Books: Passives and Middles in Mainland Scandinavian: Fábregas, Putnam

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 29 20:31:31 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1801. Fri May 29 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1801, Books: Passives and Middles in Mainland Scandinavian: Fábregas, Putnam

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 16:31:13
From: Asja Kusnezowa [Asja.Kusnezowa at degruyter.com]

Title: Passives and Middles in Mainland Scandinavian
Subtitle: Microvariation Through Exponency
Series Title: Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM], 338

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton
	   http://www.degruyter.com/mouton

Book URL: https://bit.ly/36zdeeY