31.3552, Books: Modality in Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics: Abraham

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 19 04:01:08 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-3552. Wed Nov 18 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.3552, Books: Modality in Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics: Abraham

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 23:00:54
From: Rachel Tonkin [rtonkin at cambridge.org]

Title: Modality in Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics
Series Title: Cambridge Studies in Linguistics

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
	   http://cambridge.org

Book URL: https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/grammar-and-syntax/modality-syntax-semantics-and-pragmatics?localeText=United+States&locale=en_US&query=&remember_me=on