32.1297, Qs: Wanted: (monolingual) Native Speakers of English

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 13 10:30:13 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1297. Tue Apr 13 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1297, Qs: Wanted: (monolingual) Native Speakers of English

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:29:46
From: Lisette Jager [l.jager at hum.leidenuniv.nl]

Hello everyone,

For one of my research projects at the University of Leiden, I am currently
looking for native speakers of English to participate in a short reading task.
The whole session takes about 10 minutes to complete and can be performed
either at our lab at the University of Leiden or from the comfort of your own
home (provided that you have a microphone of sufficient recording quality and
can make recordings in a silent room). After completion of the reading task,
you are entitled to a compensation of 5 euros.

To participate in this study, participants should be (monolingual) native
speakers of either General American English or Standard British English/RP,
and should be older than 17 years.

If you would like to participate, please follow the link at the bottom of this
post to our survey which aims to assess whether or not you can be included in
the project. After completing the survey, I will contact you as soon as
possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if
you would like to know more [at] l.jager at hum.leidenuniv.nl

Thanks in advance and I hope to see/hear you soon!

Best wishes,

Lisette Jager

LINK TO SURVEY:

https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_82j7mB470bdhPMO