32.1298, Qs: Embedded Clauses in the Acquisition of Spanish as L2 by English and German Native Speakers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 13 10:35:42 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1298. Tue Apr 13 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1298, Qs: Embedded Clauses in the Acquisition of Spanish as L2 by English and German Native Speakers

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:35:17
From: Astrid Achury [aaa248 at usask.ca]

English or German native speakers learning Spanish as an additional language;
Spanish native speakers NEEDED FOR RESEARCH IN LINGUISTICS.
Adult volunteers to take part in a study on the acquisition of Spanish as
second language by English and German native-speakers. We are looking for

- Native speakers of English who are learning/speaking Spanish as an
additional language.
OR
- Native speakers of German who are learning/speaking Spanish as an additional
language.
AND
Your level of Spanish is at least B1 or B2 (intermediate or advanced)
OR
- Native speakers of Spanish.
We are interested in better understanding the linguistic intuitions of Spanish
learners.

This is a computer-based survey, and your participation would involve (1) one
session of approximately 10-15 minutes. It will require speakers or
headphones.
If you are interested in participating, please follow this link to the study:
https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/110D34EF-AF7E-4481-A6B5-23C676BC
D820

If you would like more information about the study or require assistance,
please contact the graduate student researcher, Astrid Achury, at
astrid.achury at usask.ca, (in Spanish or English) or the faculty supervisor, Dr.
Bettina Spreng at bettina.spreng at usask.ca (in English or German)

Subject Language(s): English (eng)