32.3842, Confs: Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics, Semantics, Sociolinguistics, Syntax/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 8 07:54:23 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3842. Wed Dec 08 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3842, Confs: Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics, Semantics, Sociolinguistics, Syntax/Germany

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 02:52:39
From: Nicole Gotzner [nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com]
Subject: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

XPRAG Wine Gatherings
Short Title: XPRAG-Wine

Date: 16-Dec-2021 - 16-Dec-2021
Location: University of Potsdam (Zoom), Germany
Contact: Nicole Gotzner
Contact Email: nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com
Meeting URL: https://sites.google.com/view/xprag-wine/home

Linguistic Field(s): Pragmatics; Psycholinguistics; Semantics; Sociolinguistics; Syntax

Meeting Description:

The next XPRAG Wine Gathering will be full of surprises! On 16th December,
Heather Burnett and Céline Pozniak will talk about ''Failures of Gricean
reasoning and the role of stereotypes in the production of gender marking in
French''.  Once again it´s time for your favourite regional variant of mulled
wine. We will meet in smaller groups after the talk to celebrate the holidays.