32.607, Calls: Korean; Gen Ling/Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 18 19:46:40 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-607. Thu Feb 18 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.607, Calls: Korean; Gen Ling/Online

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:45:54
From: Chloe Kwon [dk837 at cornell.edu]
Subject: Korean Linguistics in Crosslinguistic Context 2021

Full Title: Korean Linguistics in Crosslinguistic Context 2021
Short Title: KLCC 2021

Date: 04-Jun-2021 - 06-Jun-2021
Location: Virtual, USA
Contact Person: Chloe Kwon
Meeting Email: dk837 at cornell.edu
Web Site: https://klcc2021.github.io/

Subject Language(s): Korean (kor)

Call Deadline: 01-Apr-2021

Meeting Description:

Korean Linguistics in Crosslinguistic Context (KLCC) 2021 will be held June
4-6, 2021. It is hosted by the Department of Linguistics at Cornell University
and organized by John Whitman (Cornell University) and Sungdai Cho (Binghamton
University). We invite paper and poster presentations in any subarea of Korean
linguistics, with a focus on comparison of Korean with other languages. Please
visit https://klcc2021.github.io/ for more information.

Second Call for Papers:

Korean Linguistics in Crosslinguistic Context (KLCC) 2021 invites abstracts
for 30-minute oral presentations or posters on any subarea of Korean
linguistics. We are particularly interested in presentations examining issues
in Korean syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics, and historical linguistics
from a theoretically informed crosslinguistic perspective. Abstracts should be
submitted via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=klcc2021 by
April 1 (deadline can be extended for a week or two). We will notify authors
of their acceptance by May 1.