32.701, Books: Iconicity as a mediator between verb semantics and morphosyntactic structure: Oomen

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 25 23:47:04 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-701. Thu Feb 25 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.701, Books: Iconicity as a mediator between verb semantics and morphosyntactic structure: Oomen

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:46:27
From: Janacy van Duijn Genet [lot at uva.nl]

Title: Iconicity as a mediator between verb semantics and
morphosyntactic structure
Subtitle: A corpus-based study on verbs in German Sign Language
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/iconicity-as-a-mediator-between-verb-semantics-and-morphosyntactic-structure-a-corpus-based-study-on-verbs-in-german-sign-language