32.41, Qs: Prosody Realization of English

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 5 04:35:36 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-41. Mon Jan 04 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.41, Qs: Prosody Realization of English

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 23:34:42
From: Isabel Seicol [ikseicol17 at earlham.edu]
Subject: Prosody Realization of English

Hello all, I am currently researching the realization of English word stress
by Japanese and German L1 speakers, for my Undergraduate thesis.  I have
created a 20-minute survey in which to gather data.  I need Japanese and
German L1 speakers in addition to English L1 speakers in order to get proper
results.  If anyone can help me out with this by taking my survey, it would be
a great help.  Again, participants MUST be either Japanese, German, or English
native speakers.  No personal information will be disclosed and you may exit
the survey at any time if you do not feel like completing it.

If you are interested in taking the survey, I will post the link below:
https://earlham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5p4QB54jiqXL4sB

Linguistic Field(s): Phonology

Subject Language(s): Japanese (jpn)