32.884, Confs: Morphology/Greece

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 10 18:05:14 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-884. Wed Mar 10 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.884, Confs: Morphology/Greece

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 13:05:00
From: Jenny Audring [j.audring at hum.leidenuniv.nl]
Subject: 13th Mediterranean Morphology Meeting

13th Mediterranean Morphology Meeting
Short Title: MMM13

Date: 19-May-2022 - 22-May-2022
Location: Rhodes, Greece
Contact: Katerina T. Franzi
Contact Email: proedros-tms at aegean.gr

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology

Meeting Description:

SAVE THE DATE!

We are pleased to announce that the 13th Mediterranean Morphology Meeting
(MMM13) will take place at the University of the Aegean, Rhodes, Greece on May
19-22, 2022. The topic of the conference will be “Morphology and Typology”.
Keynote speakers will be Peter Arkadiev (Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow)
and Laura Michaelis (University of Colorado Boulder).

For more information about the conference, the submission of abstracts, and
the venue, see the forthcoming call for papers.

The Organizers:
Jenny Audring
Katerina T. Franzi (Chair of the local organizing committee)
Nikos Koutsoukos
Francesca Masini