32.1563, Calls: Clinical Ling, Neuroling, Psycholing/Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu May 6 02:38:59 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1563. Wed May 05 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1563, Calls: Clinical Ling, Neuroling, Psycholing/Online

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:38:40
From: Sabina Halupka-Rešetar [halupka.resetar at ff.uns.ac.rs]
Subject: Psycholinguistic, neurolinguistic and clinical linguistic research

Full Title: Psycholinguistic, neurolinguistic and clinical linguistic research
Short Title: PNCLR

Date: 30-Oct-2021 - 30-Oct-2021
Location: Novi Sad (Online), Serbia
Contact Person: Sabina Halupka-Rešetar
Meeting Email: halupka.resetar at ff.uns.ac.rs
Web Site: http://www.ff.uns.ac.rs/sr/nauka/konferencije/konferencije-u-organizaciji-filozofskog-fakulteta/psycholinguistic-neurolinguistic-and-clinical-linguistic-research-pnclr

Linguistic Field(s): Clinical Linguistics; Neurolinguistics; Psycholinguistics

Call Deadline: 31-Aug-2021

Meeting Description:

This multidisciplinary event aims at bringing together language studies that
can contribute to the discussion of
a) the neurocognitive foundation of language,
b) the characterization, assessment and diagnosis of language pathologies and
c) language processing.

High quality research describing original results of experimental and
theoretical work in all areas of Psycholinguistics, Neurolinguistics and
Clinical linguistics are invited for presentation.

We are happy to announce the following guest speaker:
Carlo Semenza (University of Padova, Italy)

Venue: The event will be held online.

Deadline for abstract submissions: August 31, 2021
Notification of acceptance: September 20, 2021
Workshop date: October 30, 2021

Conference fees:
Early bird (by October 15): 30 Euros
Regular: 50 Euros

Call for Papers:

The areas of theoretical and experimental research that we invite submissions
on are: psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics and clinical linguistics. We will
also consider submissions on topics in related disciplines, especially the
cognitive sciences, biolinguistics, language development and theoretical
linguistics.

The conference will include 20-minute long oral presentations followed by 10
minutes of Q&A as well as poster presentations. Abstracts for both oral and
poster presentations should be written in English and limited to 500 words,
with one extra page to include examples, references, tables and figures.

Abstracts should be anonymous, in Word or rtf (rich text) format and in
standard 12-point Times New Roman font, with margins of 1 inch. No more than
one single-authored and one co-authored abstract will be considered. All
abstracts will undergo a blind review process.

Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail as a word attachment to the following
address: pnclr9 at gmail.com.