32.3731, Calls: Russian; General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories, Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics, Semantics/Russia

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 30 10:52:59 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3731. Tue Nov 30 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3731, Calls: Russian; General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories, Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics, Semantics/Russia

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 05:52:25
From: Sergei Tatevosov [tatevosov at gmail.com]
Subject: Fourth Workshop on Formal Approaches to Russian Linguistics

Full Title: Fourth Workshop on Formal Approaches to Russian Linguistics
Short Title: FARL 4

Date: 03-Jun-2022 - 04-Jun-2022
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact Person: Julia Sinitsyna
Meeting Email: farl.workshop at gmail.com
Web Site: http://tipl.philol.msu.ru/index.php/science/conferences/FARL2022

Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Linguistic Theories; Pragmatics; Psycholinguistics; Semantics

Subject Language(s): Russian (rus)

Call Deadline: 01-Mar-2022

Meeting Description:

Fourth Workshop on Formal Approaches to Russian Linguistics

We are pleased to announce that the Fourth Workshop on Formal Approaches to
Russian Linguistics (FARL4) will be held in Moscow on June 3-4, 2022 at the
Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Philology,
Lomonosov Moscow State University. The workshop language will be English.

Call for Papers:

Abstracts are invited for 20-minute presentations (plus 10 minutes discussion)
on topics dealing with formal aspects of any area of theoretical Russian
phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, and psycholinguistics.
Abstracts should be anonymous and no longer than two pages, including examples
and references, with margins of at least 1 inch/2,5 cm, in 12-point type.

Deadline for abstract submission: March 1, 2022

Abstract Guidelines:
Abstracts are invited for 20-minute presentations (plus 10 minutes discussion)
on topics dealing with formal aspects of any area of theoretical Russian
phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, and psycholinguistics.
Abstracts should be anonymous and no longer than two pages, including examples
and references, with margins of at least 1 inch/2,5 cm, in 12-point type.

Abstract Submission:
Abstracts should submitted to http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/farl4. All
submissions will be reviewed anonymously.

We hope that the global health situation will allow us to hold the workshop in
as normal conditions as possible. We will continue to monitor the situation
and keep you informed of further developments. At the moment, we are assuming
that the workshop will be in hybrid form.

Keynote speakers:
Vera Gribanova, Stanford University
Darya Kavitskaya, University of California, Berkeley

Workshop Organizers:
Olga Fedorova
Julia Sinitsyna
Sergei Tatevosov

Chair of the Program Committee:
Alexander Podobriaev

Contact us at farl.workshhop at gmail.com

Important Dates:
Deadline for abstracts: March 1, 2022
Notification of acceptance: April 4, 2022
June 3-4: Workshop

Further information about the workshop will be gradually posted at our website
at http://tipl.philol.msu.ru/index.php/science/conferences/FARL2022