32.3373, Confs: Language Acquisition/Austria

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 28 05:32:43 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3373. Thu Oct 28 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3373, Confs: Language Acquisition/Austria

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:31:36
From: Barbara Hinger [Barbara.Hinger at uni-graz.at]
Subject: 9th International Conference on Task-based Language Teaching

9th International Conference on Task-based Language Teaching
Short Title: TBLT

Date: 29-Aug-2022 - 31-Aug-2022
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
Contact: Barbara Hinger
Contact Email: Barbara.Hinger at uni-graz.at
Meeting URL: https://www.uibk.ac.at/ifd/9th-international-conference-on-task-based-language-teaching/

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Meeting Description:

''Widening the Horizon of Task-Based Language Teaching''
Under the auspices of the International Association for Task-Based Language
Teaching (IATBLT), the 2022 TBLT organizing committee is looking forward to
welcoming you to the 9th International Conference on Task-Based Language
Teaching in Innsbruck, Austria.

>From 29 to 31 August 2022, the conference will bring together scholars and
educators from all around the world who are interested in discussing both
established and innovative approaches to TBLT. Inspired by the surrounding
mountains, the conference encourages us to both strengthen our understanding
of the solid grounds of TBLT and to reach for new summits by “Widening the
Horizon of Task-Based Language Teaching”. Therefore, the conference will focus
on established TBLT approaches in foreign language classrooms as well as on
the transfer of TBLT to other educational contexts like science education.
Furthermore, task-based assessment and its implication for the (language)
testing community will be addressed. We are looking forward to seeing you at
the TBLT 2022 conference in Innsbruck!

Program:

Information on the conference program can be found at the following link:
https://www.uibk.ac.at/ifd/9th-international-conference-on-task-based-language
-teaching/conference-program/index.html.en