32.3387, Books: Language and Nationality: Bortone

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 28 11:22:19 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3387. Thu Oct 28 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3387, Books: Language and Nationality: Bortone

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:22:04
From: Lian Wilson [lian.wilson at bloomsbury.com]
Subject: Language and Nationality: Bortone

Title: Language and Nationality
Subtitle: Social Inferences, Cultural Differences, and Linguistic Misconceptions
Publication Year: 2021
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing (formerly The Continuum International Publishing Group)
	   http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/

Book URL: https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/language-and-nationality-9781350071636/