32.3388, Advisory Board Challenge

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 29 00:54:19 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3388. Thu Oct 28 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3388, Advisory Board Challenge

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Joshua Sims <joshua at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 20:53:42
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Advisory Board Challenge

Dear Linguist List-ers,

Our Fund Drive is now coming to an end, so it is time to acknowledge out
Advisory Board:  Jeff Allen, Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar Dry, Emily Bender,
Andrea Berez, Kelly Harper Berkson, Arendse Bernth, Hans Christian Boas,
Vladimir Borschev, Andrew Carnie, Stuart Davis, Manuel Díaz-Campos, Sebastian
Drude, Stan Dubinsky, Arienne M Dwyer, Paul D. Fallon, Hana Filip, Lenore A.
Grenoble, Pius Ten Hacken, John Hale, S.J. Hannahs, Susan C. Herring, Dick
Hudson, Martin M. Jacobsen, D. Terence Langendoen, John Lawler, Elizabeth D.
Liddy, Ahmad R. Lotfi, Monica Macaulay, Brian MacWhinney, Ernest N McCarus,
Joyce Milambiling, Steven Moran, Geoffrey S. Nathan, Alexis Palmer, Barbara
Partee, Paul Peranteau, Joseph Salmons, Vladimir Selegey, Farzad Sharifian,
Chilin Shih, Richard Sproat, Bethany Townsend, Elly van Gelderen, Ljuba
Veselinova, Andrew Winnard, Margaret E. Winters, Arnold Zwicky and Wilhelm
Meya. We would like to thank the members of our board for all sorts of support
– financial, moral, logistical, lobbying and advising. Your contributions will
not go unnoticed!

Our Board is specially involved in this Fund Drive and wants to challenge you:
if we manage to collect more than $1,500 in donations till midnight (EST) on
Friday, our donors will match it up to the amount of $2,000! Please help us,
even $5 help us to achieve our goal. Support our student editors and enable
the operation of the Linguist List in 2022! Donate at:

Malgosia Cavar

On behalf of the LINGUIST List Team