32.3035, Fund Drive Lottery: Week 2

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 28 01:41:05 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3035. Mon Sep 27 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3035, Fund Drive Lottery: Week 2

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Joshua Sims <joshua at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 21:40:13
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive Lottery: Week 2

WEEK 1 WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED! Thank you to all who have donated!

The first week of our 2021 Fund Drive is in the books and we have drawn last
week's winners from the pool of our gracious donors. If your name is drawn you
will be contacted by us to collect your prize.

To enter into this week’s drawing, donate to our fund drive sometime between
now and Friday, October 1. Prizes change each week so check back every week to
see what’s up for grabs.

**One donation = one entry into the drawing. To donate, click this link:
https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/**

winners to be selected)

(2) A copy of the following books:

Stollznow -- On the Offensive
(https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/sociolin
guistics/offensive-prejudice-language-past-and-present?format=PB)

Bruhn/Schwieter -- Introducing Linguistics
(https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/english-
language-and-linguistics-general-interest/introducing-linguistics-theoretical-
and-applied-approaches?format=PB)

>From Wiley:

Applying Phonetics: Speech Science in Everyday Life by Murray J. Munro -
978-1-119-16454-8

Wiley is also offering 20% of Wiley linguistics books to all LINGUIST List
users! Use the discount code HSS20 before October 31, 2021, to redeem this
exclusive offer.

The giveaways have only just begun! We have many more exciting offers coming
your way this Fund Drive. Our supporting publishers share our vision and aim
to bring linguists around the world together via the LINGUIST List.

We thank you for letting us be a part of your life and for your continued
support! Every dollar donated is deeply appreciated.

With gratitude,

– Your LINGUIST List team