33.2412, Review: Applied Linguistics: Trester (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 3 17:57:46 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2412. Wed Aug 03 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2412, Review: Applied Linguistics: Trester (2022)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Amalia Robinson <amalia at linguistlist.org>