33.2424, Review: Discourse Analysis; Sociolinguistics: Liddicoat (2021)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 5 21:12:16 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2424. Fri Aug 05 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2424, Review: Discourse Analysis; Sociolinguistics: Liddicoat (2021)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Amalia Robinson <amalia at linguistlist.org>