33.3716, Calls: General Linguistics / Languages (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Dec 4 01:57:56 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3716. Sun Dec 04 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3716, Calls:  General Linguistics / Languages (Jrnl)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 01:57:50
From: Tim Face [facex002 at umn.edu]
Subject: General Linguistics / Languages (Jrnl)

Full Title: Languages

Call Deadline: 01-Feb-2023

Call for Papers:

We invite submissions for a special issue of Languages titled ''Prosody in
Shared Linguistic Spaces of the Spanish-Speaking World''.  Papers may treat
prosody in Spanish and/or any language that is, or has been, in contact with
Spanish in these shared spaces.  They may approach prosody from the
perspective of any linguistic subfield and may, do need not, consider language
contact phenomena.  Abstracts are due 1 Feb 2023 with full papers due 15 Sep
2023.  Full call for papers is available here:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/special_issues/XZDM6TGWC9

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org