33.3888, Internships: PhD Internship in Private and Explainable NLP/ML @MSR Cambridge, United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 14 02:05:04 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3888. Wed Dec 14 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3888, Internships: PhD Internship in Private and Explainable NLP/ML @MSR Cambridge, United Kingdom

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Molly Xia [mollyxia at microsoft.com]
Subject: PhD Internship in Private and Explainable NLP/ML @MSR Cambridge

University or Organization: Microsoft Research, Cambridge
Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
Voluntary
Internship Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Minimum Education Level: PhD

At Microsoft Research Cambridge, we are looking for research interns
to join us in exciting projects to advance the art of the research in
developing novel and explainable models to leverage information from
multiple modalities, including images, text, and knowledge graphs, as
well as improving interpretability and privacy of natural language
processing models. We are looking for PhD candidates who have
experience in Natural Language Processing, Multi-modal Machine
Learning, Explainable Machine Learning, and/or privacy for ML.

The posting is open now (closing soon!):
https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/1496650/Internship-Opportunity
-Private-and-Explainable-ML

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Web Address for Applications: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/
1496650/Internship-Opportunity-Private-and-Explainable-ML

Contact Information:
        Molly Xia
        Email: mollyxia at microsoft.com

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org