33.3962, TOC: Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學 23 / 4 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 29 19:21:31 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3962. Thu Dec 29 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3962, TOC: Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學 23 / 4 (2022)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 19:21:23
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學 Vol. 23, No. 4 (2022)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學
Volume Number:  23
Issue Number:  4
Issue Date:  2022

Main Text:

2022. iii, 179 pp.

Table of Contents

Articles:

The origin and the development of 焉 yān in Old Chinese: An example of
Trans-East Asian linguistic study
Jung-Im Chang
pp. 601–643

The ambiguity with pa-nominalization in Lhasa Tibetan: A marker-centered
account
Jie Cheng
pp. 644–679

On the “one+verbal classifier” sequence as a delimitative aspect marker in
Taiwanese Southern Min
Miao-Ling Hsieh and Su-Ying Hsiao
pp. 680–709

Formation and constraints of scalar structure in Taiwanese Southern Min
Chinfa Lien
pp. 710–742

Formation of Modern Chinese speech-quotative nǐ shuō ‘you say’ and
feedback-seeking nǐ shuō ‘you tell me’: Two grammaticalizational pathways
Haiping Long, Xianhui Wang and Lei Wang
pp. 743–777

Miscellaneous:

Acknowledgements:
pp. 778–779

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories

Language Family(ies): Altaic
                      Austro-Asiatic
                      Austronesian
                      Sino-Tibetan