33.3963, TOC: Language, Culture and Society 4 / 1 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 29 19:22:33 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3963. Thu Dec 29 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3963, TOC:  Language, Culture and Society 4 / 1 (2022)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 19:22:27
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Language, Culture and Society Vol. 4, No. 1 (2022)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Language, Culture and Society
Volume Number:  4
Issue Number:  1
Issue Date:  2022

Main Text:

2022. iii, 91 pp.

Table of Contents

Editorial
pp. 1–8

Articles:

Had the Neogrammarians spoken Wolof or Basaa…: A reply to Ngué Um
Adrian Pablé
pp. 9–21

Warum Deutsch lernen? Constructions of German language learning identities on
the Goethe Institute website
Anastasia G. Stamou and Evmorfia Sidiropoulou
pp. 22–46

Lived beliefs: Persuasion and self in Rapa Nui poetry
Miki Makihara and Juan L. Rodríguez
pp. 47–67

“I think I belong over there”: Spatial, social, and linguistic (un)bordering
by US citizens in Mexico
Cynthia Groff and Daniela Vicherat Mattar
pp. 68–91

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics
                     Discourse Analysis
                     Pragmatics
                     Sociolinguistics

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org