33.191, Summer Schools: NASSLLI 2022 / USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 21 02:42:30 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-191. Thu Jan 20 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.191, Summer Schools:  NASSLLI 2022 / USA

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>