33.2117, Review: Historical Linguistics: Campbell (2021)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 23 17:29:14 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2117. Thu Jun 23 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2117, Review: Historical Linguistics: Campbell (2021)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Amalia Robinson <amalia at linguistlist.org>