33.1567, Summer Schools: Language Policy and Language Planning - Education and Integration in Migration Contexts / Italy

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 4 20:40:26 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1567. Wed May 04 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1567, Summer Schools:  Language Policy and Language Planning - Education and Integration in Migration Contexts / Italy

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>