33.3389, Books: Anaphoric Dependencies in Vietnamese: Thi Doan

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 2 15:50:26 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3389. Wed Nov 02 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3389, Books: Anaphoric Dependencies in Vietnamese: Thi Doan

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 15:50:13
From: Tessa Arneri [lotdissertations-fgw at uva.nl]

Title: Anaphoric Dependencies in Vietnamese
Subtitle: A Syntactic Approach
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/anaphoric-dependencies-in-vietnamese