33.3478, Qs: Survey for native speakers of Dutch with Spanish as L2

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 7 03:29:25 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3478. Mon Nov 07 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3478, Qs: Survey for native speakers of Dutch with Spanish as L2

Moderators:

Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:28:18
From: Kambiz Nasseri [k.a.nasseri.raveshti at umail.leidenuniv.nl]

For my MA Linguistics thesis, I am looking for native speakers of Dutch who
also have (some) proficiency in Spanish. The survey consists of a short
Spanish vocabulary task, as well as two short, simple speaking tasks, one in
Dutch and one in Spanish. Your Spanish does not need to be perfect for this!
The survey can be done on laptop/tablet/phone and takes about 10-15 minutes.
Are you interested or do you know someone who might be interested? Then I
would be very grateful if you could fill in the survey or forward the survey
to someone. The link can be found here:
https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dhbV4k1PU7wiAYe

                     Cognitive Science
                     General Linguistics