33.3007, Summer Schools: Moral Narratives Workshop / USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Oct 1 23:17:40 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3007. Sat Oct 01 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3007, Summer Schools:  Moral Narratives Workshop / USA

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>