33.3204, Qs: Native Speaking Japanese Students Needed for a Study ($15 Amazon Gift Card)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 23 06:05:43 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3204. Sun Oct 23 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3204, Qs: Native Speaking Japanese Students Needed for a Study ($15 Amazon Gift Card)

Moderators:

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:05:20
From: Wei William Zhou [zhou.2874 at osu.edu]

Greetings! We’re conducting a language study recruiting native Japanese
speakers who speak English as their second language.

You are eligible to participate if:
- You are 18+ and enrolled in a U.S. institution (including exchange students)
- You are fluent in English (TOFEL 79+ / IELTS 6.5+ / equivalent)
- You have lived in the U.S. for no more than 5 years
- You have normal or near-normal hearing

The study is 100% online. Please make sure you have access to (1) a computer,
(2) headphones, (3) a reliable internet connection, and (4) a quiet, private
environment.

You will complete a brief survey first and then some auditory tasks. It will
take 35-40 minutes. You will receive a $15 Amazon gift card upon completion!

Sign up here: https://forms.microsoft.com/r/KTfeWmPr0u

After you sign up, we will contact you shortly. Have a nice day!

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org