33.3216, FYI: Technology-mediated Crisis Response in Language Studies

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 23 10:53:17 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3216. Sun Oct 23 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3216, FYI: Technology-mediated Crisis Response in Language Studies

Moderators:

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:50:35
From: Jesse Gleason [gleasonj8 at southernct.edu]

Dear Colleagues,

We just wanted to remind you that we are seeking chapter proposals for the
2024 Advances in CALL Research and Practice edited volume. In the volume
entitled “Technology-mediated Crisis Response in Language Studies,” we aim to
capture some of the lessons learned during and as a result of crisis-prompted
language teaching and learning such as the adaptations during the COVID-19
pandemic. The goal of this book is to constructively move forward and take
advantage of the innovation and change experienced during the crisis-prompted
teaching and learning with the intention of being prepared for future and
other current crises. To learn more, see our Call for Proposals or go directly
to our Submission Form. We look forward to your submissions. Don’t hesitate to
contact us with questions. If know of others who might be interested, please
share this message with them. If you are interested in the topic, but do not
have a project to submit, I hope you will be able to join us at our AAAL
colloquium with some of the book authors.
Thank you!

Senta Goertler (goertler at msu.edu)  &  Jesse Gleason (gleasonj8 at southernct.edu)

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org