33.3217, All: Fund Drive Lottery Week 3

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 24 11:33:00 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3217. Mon Oct 24 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3217, All: Fund Drive Lottery Week 3

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:32:09
From: Billy Dickson [billy at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive Lottery Week 3

** AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW NOTE **: Reviewers please note that a new Available
For Review issue will be announced next week and will allow you to choose
books that appeared on the current issue.

Happy third week of the Fund Drive Lottery everyone!

Every week we are raffling off a fantastic book title donated by our
supporting publishers! Every donor, no matter the size of donation, will be
entered to win that week’s title.

Congratulations to last week’s winner of “Words of Wonder: Endangered
Languages and What They Tell Us, 2nd Edition”! We will be in contact soon for
shipping details.

The title up for grabs this week from Wiley is Kate Mastruserio Reynolds,
Kenan Dikilitas, Steve Close’s “Introduction to TESOL: Becoming a Language
Teaching Professional”

https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Introduction+to+TESOL%3A+Becoming+a+Language+Teach
ing+Professional-p-9781119632719

To be eligible for this title, please submit a donation at
https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/ before the end of Saturday, October
29.

In addition, Wiley has been generous enough to offer a 30% discount for all
linguistics books using code VBS24 valid through October 31.

We look forward to choosing our next winner!

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org